Saturday, January 2, 2010

Funny Jokes – Wage and Hour Department

Funny Jokes – Wage and Hour Department

A man owned a small farm in West Texas. The Wage and Hour
Department of Texas claimed he was not paying proper wages to his help
and sent an agent to interview him.

“I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them,”
demanded the agent.

“Well, there’s my hired hand who’s been with me for 3 years. I
pay him $600 a week plus free room and board. The cook has been here
for 18 months, and I pay her $500 a month plus free room and board.
Then there’s the half-wit that works about 18 hours a day. He makes
$10 a week and I buy him chewing tobacco,” replied the farmer.

“That’s the guy I want to talk to; the half-wit,” says the agent.

The farmer says, “That would be me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment