Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Free joke of the day nephew

When my nephew started off to kindergarten, he often brought home his drawings. Each time, my sister (his mother) admired the pictures and hung them on the refrigerator. But one thing started bothering her. All the pictures were drawn with only black and brown crayons. Fearing a problem and not wanting it to get worse, she decided to take him to a Godly counselor.

The godly man delicately went to work, asking my nephew many questions and talking with him extensively. But everything seemed perfectly normal. The meetings continued for two weeks, yet my nephew continued to bring home art drawn with only black and brown crayons.

Frustrated at not being able to get to the root of the problem the Godly counselor decided to give my nephew some paper and a box of crayons to be able to observe what happened.

My nephew promptly opened the box of crayons and exclaimed, "Oh, Boy! A new box of crayons! At school we only have old boxes. The only ones left in mine are black and brown!"

No comments:

Post a Comment